Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baden Hussars Test Paint

I finally got back to painting a few Napoleonic figures this weekend.  Yesterday I painted half a unit of Perry hussars up as Baden Hussars. I had conflicting information on whether the fur was black or brown, so I went with black(looks better I think)

This is my first foray into Perry Plastics. These figures are gorgeous.  They easily meet the quality  am accustomed to when dealing with metal Perry miniatures. The detail is clear and is easy to paint. I have 16 of them(my french Dave gave me his command sprue) that allows me to complete 2 units of 8.


once i have these done, i will have my Baden cavalry contingent complete.  After that I just need to assemble 1 battalion of Baden Guard, 1 unit of jagers and  and 3 artillery batteries to finish them off. when done, I'll have the first 3 regiments of infantry, jagers,  1 dragoon regiment, 1 hussar regiment, the Garde du Corps, the Guard battalion, and 3 gun batters(1 horse).

1 comment:

  1. TS Inter 1st & 2nd Year Model Paper 2022 Available Students you can Download in PDF format form this web page below given links. BIE Telangana Regular and Private Students Prepare their Exam from these Sample Papers, Students have to Register for Appearing in Public Exam 2022. TS 12th Model Paper 2022 So if you are also among those students who have Registered them self as a Regular or Private Student are Suggested to Download these Sakshi TS Inter 1st & 2nd Year Sample Paper 2022 must Prepare all Subjects. Model Papers are very helpful Material that is Provided by the official education Board.

    ReplyDelete