Monday, October 4, 2010

Russian Vehicles

Yesterday my friend Dropped off a few Russian  vehicles to be painted.  he had a trio of Amy Group North Miniatures he picked up at a convention 4 or 5 years ago, and never got around to painting them.  He has a hard time painting these days due the Physical discomfort caused by an injury.  I offered to paint Them if I could borrow then until I can afford to get my own.


Aside from the obvious benefit of getting to use the vehicles until I acquire some, it lets me experiment a bit with a paint scheme.Work out to be a win-win deal for both of us.

3 comments:

  1. The AGN T35 is pretty cool beast isn't it? Dan Hutter has one he always tries to work into his Russo-Finnish games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely painted and a great co-op deal

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, Stephen!

    I really like the AGNM tanks. Goodness, that's one big beastie!

    ReplyDelete