Monday, June 7, 2010

Indian settlement project continues

I am trying out  test schemes for the Indian Settlement wall colour.  I've used 3 of the removable wall sections to try 3 slightly different schemes. they are pictured here with my pre-painted Indian longhouses, from Conquest miniatures.


I'm not sure I'm completely sold on any of them. I'm not sure if I've managed to match the colour close enough for my liking.

I've also started construction of some drying racks. I decided to base these separately so that they could be moved around, if they are in the way. it also gives them a little more protection from clumsy hands, since if someone hits them, they will move. Now I've just got to figure out what to use that would be convincing as a skin being dried.


1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to match the colours, I'd say #3 is closest.

    The drying rack is a great idea. Maybe just use some tissue soaked in glue and water?

    Dave

    ReplyDelete