Thursday, January 16, 2014

More terrain Blitziness

Yesterday I stated work on 4 ACW buildings, a bridge, and 4 haystacks. Now some might wonder why I'm painting ACW buildings when I do not collect ACW.  This stuff is being done for my friend martin, who does have an ACW collection. All are from Hovels.


Add caption





Some of this stuff was relatively easy,  like the wooden shacks haystacks & bridge.  the  clapboard siding was however a pain.  Even having  primed in white, it still required 2 or 3 coats of white paint before I could do anything else.  the final effect is nice though, although the pictures don't look nearly as good as the do to the naked eye.


I'll have the cottage and some tree bases(also for martin) done by tonight, so expect another update tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice paint work!

    I'm sure your friend Will be satisfied with the result.

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete